VITAMONO EF Single doses 28 x 0,9g
VITAMONO EF Airless 15ml
VITAMONO EF Airless 50ml
VITAMONO EF is a Medical Device for topical administration based on Vitamin E, Vitamin F and Taurine.
VITAMONO EF is a lipophilic, water free gel that helps stabilizing and restoring the physiologic barrier function of the skin, mucosae and lips.
Thanks to its free, non-esterificated form, Vitamin E is immediately available to perform its natural antioxidant activity. Vitamin E includes two different compounds: tocopherols and, in higher concentration in VITAMONO EF, tocotrienols. The presence of tocotrienols on the lipid barrier improves the physiological reaction to oxidation and other threats induced by exogenous agents, improving defenses against skin disorders and skin and mucosa membrane inflammation associated symptomatology. Tocotrienols can also support photo damaged skin, mucosae and lips healing process.
Vitamin F (fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6) supplies essential constituents to the cellular membrane, increasing the protective action of the superficial skin film and improving the correct skin keratinization process.
Taurine plays an important role in photo protection especially against oxidative collagen damage. When combined with Vitamin E, it also improves epidermal, mucosae and lips barrier properties.
VITAMONO EF is silicon, paraben, preservative, petrolatum, colorant and fragrance free, guaranteeing high tolerability for sensitive skin. Thanks to the absence of silicon and sensitizing agents it can also be applied on eye contour, mucosae and lips.
VITAMONO EF uses the patented vehicle Sincrofill® that is water free and so makes it possible to confection it in single-use gelatin capsules, completely biodegradable and compostable.
VITAMONO EF is indicated for stabilizing and restoring the physiologic barrier function of the skin, mucosae and lips. Its soothing, hydrating and protective function helps improving cellular membrane ability to prevent and protect the skin from oxidation effects caused by external (ultraviolet radiation, air pollution) and internal agents (free radicals). VITAMONO EF can also help treating erythema and dermatitis due to sunlight exposure, radio dermatitis, post-laser treatments, xerosis, skin and mucosa membrane inflammation, in sensitive skins as well.
Apply the Lipogel on the face and on the area to be treated, 1-2 times a day or follow the advice of Dermatologist.
Instructions for Airless bottle use: press the dispenser until the Lipogel comes out. Apply sufficient quantity in skin areas making a light massage, until absorbed.
Instructions for Single doses use:
- Extract the single dose capsule with a light pressure on the plastic part of the blister.
- Hold the single dose capsule between the fingers, in an upright position without using excessive pressure.
- Rotate the upper part of the single dose container until it is detached from the lower part (3-4 rotations).
- Apply the content of the single dose capsule on the area to be treated. Since the single dose capsule is completely biodegradable, after use it can be disposed with organic waste or directly in drain water.
- For topical use only. Do not take by mouth Single doses capsules.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on damaged skin.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use the Single dose if capsule is damaged and beyond the expiry day given on the packaging.
- Store at room temperature, in a dry, cool place.
Silicons, parabens, preservatives, petrolatum, colorants, fragrances.
Pursuant to the Guidelines of the Ministry of Health dated 28/03/2013 related to health advertising concerning medical devices, we hereby inform you that the information contained in this website is exclusively intended for professional operators.